Do you have a Modern Desktop?
A modern desktop gives your business:
- Better productivity by upto 25%
- Better security, with Microsoft investing over £1 Billion/year on security features
- Lower Cost: With 20% less IT time for support and maintenance and 33% fewer issues.
With end of support having passed for Windows 7 and coming soon for Office 2010, now is the time to get modern.
- Windows 7 – Microsoft support end on 14th January 2020
- Office 2010 reaches the end of Microsoft support on 13th October 2020.
Why should you upgrade your software to a Modern Desktop?
Out of date software can cause issues with productivity and responsiveness, and pose a security risk to your organisation and data. It can also be more costly when things go wrong. If you don’t update, you won’t get the security upgrades, and will be more vulnerable to hackers and cyber attacks.
Upgrading to a Modern Desktop increases staff productivity, reduces business cost and enhances IT security.
- Work smarter and faster.
- Improve productivity with the latest office apps and tools built for teamwork
- Empower teams members to collaborate in real time and leverage the intelligence of the cloud
- Improve user experience which makes for a happier team.
- Protect your business every day
- Free up resources and reduce IT costs over time by simplifying device management and staying up to date
- Simplify the processes of keeping devices up to date while saving time, reducing costs and gaining control.
- Avoid security risks caused by unsupported solutions
- Protect your company against external threats and leaks with security and compliance tools built into your devices.
- Ensure users are protected with capabilities that respond to the latest threats.
If you have any questions about how to get modern with Windows 10, Office 365 or any other computer-related questions, give us a call on 0345 319 4877 (local call rate). We’ll be happy to help you.