Budget Cuts Don’t Help You Deliver!
You may be concerned about your students’ online safety, your ICT systems may need improvement or you may need advice about education technology to support and inspire your students and engage with the wider community?
Technology is constantly changing and improving and we know how hard it can be, on top of everything else, to keep up with these changes not only practically but financially as well. You also have the added pressure to have the latest technological gadgets and equipment in school.
Providing effective support for education can save you from:
- Frustrated teachers
- Lost productivity
- Dreaded Ofsted visits
- Health & Safety issues regarding ICT
- Online safety breaches
Our IT maintenance and support services ensure that your systems are always monitored so that problems are prevented before they even arise giving you peace of mind while you continue to do what you do best and young people continue to learn.
- We are Microsoft Authorised Education Resellers (AER) – we can provide all of your Microsoft software licensing needs.
- Experienced team of IT professionals – our knowledgeable team provide advice about existing problems and offer cutting edge solutions and ideas, with your budget in mind.
- Equipment maintenance - we monitor and maintain your IT equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Software installation and training – stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and keep your staff up to speed too.
- Responsive customer service – we care about building a relationship with each one of our customers.
We can visit you to discuss and advise you on IT matters around hours that meet your school schedule. We will spend the time getting to know you and what you want to achieve with ICT . We can even provide training for teachers and fellow colleagues if required.
If you would like some more information on how your school can benefit from our IT support why not give us a call on 0845 319 4887* or visit our contact us page here and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
We speak in plain English not complicated computer jargon giving you and your employees the reassurance and knowledge to utilise your IT with confidence.
* Calls will cost 5p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.