We are committed to respecting your privacy and we have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment.
What Cookies are used on this website?
The following cookies are used on this website:
|Google Analytics||Persistent||2 years||To understand how people use our site, and to discover areas on our site with issues, we use Google Analytics. Most websites use some sort of analytics program like this. The data it collects helps us see things like how many people visit our site, which country they are from, how many pages they visited, how fast our site loaded, and so on. All data collected is completely anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in any way.|
|Tidio Chat||Persistent||1 year||To enable us to communicate with website visitors in real-time we use an online chat facility which you will see at the bottom of each page. A cookie is set so that we can continue to chat to you even if you visit another page on our website, or if you visit us at another time.|
|WordPress||Persistent||1 year||WordPress is the Content Management System (CMS) that runs this website. It uses a cookie when logging in and out and is essential for proper website operation. It is only set if you are a registered user, so for most people it is not used at all.|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Does this website use Google Analytics?
Do you have to submit personal information to use this website?
You can visit our website without submitting any personal information about yourself at all.
Our webserver does create a log of all visits to our website and it may be possible, in certain circumstances, to use the data from this log to obtain personal information about you. However, it is not our business practice to use our webserver’s log to obtain any personal information or to personally identify any individual. We only use the information in our webserver’s log to assist with our website design and maintenance;
How do we obtain your personal information?
We only obtain, and store, personal information about you when:
- You send us an email;
- You submit any form on our website;
- You order any of our services or products. In which case, at our discretion, we may obtain, and store, information about your credit and financial history;
- You request any information from us, by any other means;
What personal information may we obtain about you?
We may obtain, and store, all, or some, of the following personal information about you:
- Your address (personal and business);
- The company you are employed by;
- Your telephone number (personal, business and mobile);
- Your fax number (personal and business);
- Your email address (personal and business);
- Your website URL (personal and business);
- Your financial history;
- Your name (including email nicknames);
- Information about the computer systems and services that you use to access the Internet;
- Information about your activities on our website;
- Information you have provided in emails that you have sent to us;
- Information you have provided in forms on our website that you have submitted to us;
- Details of orders that you have placed with us;
- Details of any information requests that you have made to us in any other way;
What do we do with your personal information?
We use your personal information to:
- Process orders which you may place with us;
- Answer your requests for information;
- Answer your emails;
- Send you information, which you have requested, about our services and products;
- Compile our accounting and tax records;
How do we protect your personal information?
We protect your personal information in the following ways:
- We store your personal information on a server which is protected from unauthorised access by the use of passwords. These passwords are only available to personnel who require access to your personal information to complete the tasks described above.
- The server described above is connected to our company LAN, which is protected from direct connection to the Internet by a hardware firewall and other security methods;
- We monitor our firewall and other security logs on a regular schedule for indications of unusual, or cracker related, activity;
- We assess our IT security procedures on a regular basis;
- Our webserver is protected from direct connection to the Internet by a hardware firewall and other security methods.
- Our webserver uses the TSL/SSL protocol (https://) and all personal information which you may submit using any forms on this website is encrypted and secure during transmisson to us;
- All personal information which you may send by email using the Internet, is not encrypted or secure during transmisson to us;
Do we pass your personal information on to anybody else?
We will not pass your email address, or any other personal information we may hold about you, to any third party, except in the following circumstances:
- When we need to pass such information to one of our suppliers to complete your order or to answer a request for information from you. You should note that as our suppliers may be located in any country of the world, your personal information may be transferred world-wide;
- When required to do so by law;
- When required to do so by a court order;
- When you request us to do so, in writing;
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for seven years from the end of the United Kingdom tax year in which we last had contact with you. This is to allow us to comply with United Kingdom tax laws;
How can you obtain a copy of, or correct, your personal information?
If you wish to know what personal information we hold about you, or you wish to correct some of your personal information, please contact us. Please note that the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Act 1998 allows us to charge a small fee for providing this service;
What is the Data Protection Act 1998?
The United Kingdom’s Data Protection Act 1998 requires that we notify the Information Commissioner that we are processing personal information so that our details can be included in the public register. We have done this and our registration number is Z2250233. You can obtain more information about the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Act 1998 and consult the Information Commissioner’s public register at http://www.ico.gov.uk.