Frustration is Not Having the Right Support
Do you long for a company who can understand your unique needs and budget? Someone who acknowledges money isn’t something your charity spends lightly and is best put to use to help your service users. Someone who can help you discover funding advice. Someone who can provide timely advice and guidance when you need it.
As a charity your time is precious and you can’t afford downtime especially when it stops you reaching out to the people that matter the most. Providing effective IT Support for your charity can save you from:
- Lost productivity
- Unhappy board members
- Frustrated staff
- A security breach
- Unsupported service users
You need peace of mind that vital projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet the needs of your service users and, in the unfortunate event of an IT disaster, a qualified, highly skilled professional will be there to get you back on track as quickly and efficiently as possible with a disaster plan already in place.
Our IT maintenance and support services ensure that your systems are always monitored, so that problems are prevented before they even arise giving you peace of mind while you continue improving lives.
- Daily server checks - even at the weekend, ensuring glitches don’t have time to become problems.
- Experienced team of IT professionals – our knowledgeable team provide advice about existing problems and offer cutting edge solutions and ideas, with your budget in mind.
- Equipment maintenance – we monitor and maintain your IT equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Software installation and training – stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and keep your staff up to speed too.
- Responsive customer service – we care about building a relationship with each one of our customers.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can help you to work around any financial constraints you may have. We speak in plain English not complicated computer jargon giving you and your team the reassurance and knowledge to utilise your IT with confidence.
If your IT is causing your headaches or you would just like some more information please give us a call on 0845 319 4887* or alternately click here.
* Calls will cost 5p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.