A structured network cabling installation can be placed in almost any building from industrial units, offices and commercial premises to educational establishments (Schools, Colleges, University, Training Suites). Whether you are a charity requiring a handful of network points or a large organisation located over several sites we will always offer a solution to suit your requirements, budget and planned future expansion.
All our network cabling installations are treated with the same high standards and guaranteed quality of work, and we can carry out the following work:
- Network cabling installation of cat5, cat5e and cat6 cabling
- Integrated networks for convergence of voice and data
- Local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) data cabling
- Structured network cabling testing and fault finding
- Telephone switch installation
- Network cabling health checks.
If you’re experiencing problems with an existing network we can test, repair and re-certify your cabling. Network cabling installations are usually overlooked when hardware and software upgrades are implemented and in many cases it is a failure within the network cabling that is the cause of slow performance. It’s much simpler and cheaper to check and fix your network cabling installation than it is to invest in new servers and desktops.
If you would like more information about our network cabling installation services please get in touch using our contact form or give us a call on 0845 319 4887*.
* Calls will cost 5p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.