The risk of fire, flood, theft and system failures make disaster recovery a critical part of business planning. Downtime costs money, and most of us would cease to function without IT systems and data.
We’ll assist you with your contingency planning by providing a disaster recovery programme designed to get you back up and running in hours, not days. Working with you to ensure all your business needs are met, we will:
- Carry out a full risk assessment to identify threats;
- Categorise critical assets, assessing their vulnerability and prioritising their protection;
- Ensure appropriate security measures are taken to protect your data and your business from theft;
- Help you to maintain system integrity and security to ensure no risk is presented through viruses, spyware, hacking or incorrect access to data;
- Design a fully tested and regularly updated disaster recovery programme to ensure your business quickly recovers from disaster and emergency;
- Provide access to data and voice in the event of a disruption to your normal business operations.
According to the Contingency Planning Research and Strategic Research Corporation, 43% of companies experiencing disasters never re-open, and 29% close within two years. You don’t have to be one of them.
If you would like more information about our disaster recovery services please get in touch using our contact form or give us a call on 0845 319 4887*.
* Calls will cost 5p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.