When did you last upgrade your business phone system?
With business technology, there’s always another upgrade. We upgrade our mobiles and tablets every few years. And our laptops too. But when was the last time you upgraded your business phone system? If it’s been 5 years or more, then you’re overdue an upgrade.
Up-to-date hosted VoIP phone systems, designed for 2020, have a number of huge benefits.
They’re cheaper. You’re already paying for your Internet connection, and you don’t have the additional expense of installing individual phone lines.
The call quality is better. Hosted VoIP uses HD voice which makes for greater clarity on your audio.
They’re flexible. You can tailor your VoIP system to exactly how your business works. The only restriction is your Internet bandwidth.
They’re easily scalable. No matter how many employees you add or lose, hosted VoIP adapts instantly.
And they’re perfect for Working From Home. Your team can connect directly to your business telephone system from anywhere, and any device.
A 2020 hosted VoIP system really is the ideal solution for most businesses.
The benefits of hosted VoiP
- Features you can easily control – Hosted VoIP systems come with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
- Empower your team with ‘one number anywhere’ – Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
- An on-demand service with no hidden costs – with hosted VoIP systems you only pay for what you need on a simple per seat basis. As you’re not buying a PBX, there’s no major hardware investment and no financing costs to consider.
Lower call costs – With hosted VoIP systems, you get all the benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and ALL UK calls are FREE to 01, 02, 03 and 07 numbers, and they are unlimited as well so you don’t have to count the minutes!
- Enables flexible working – Hosted VoIP systems help businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice – You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. Keep your existing numbers or get new ones. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located.
- A business continuity solution – Unexpected events such as snow, floods, strikes or utility roadworks won’t disrupt your business. Hosted VoIP systems sit in the cloud meaning that they provide business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
- High voice quality – The right connectivity is essential to delivering high-quality voice connectivity, simply sending voice traffic down your existing broadband can lead to degradation of service. To prevent loss of quality hosted VoIP systems are provided over dedicated fibre connections or managed Ethernet circuits with QoS (Quality of Service) routers to ensure you continue to receive the high-quality voice connections you require.
- Mobility – With a hosted VoIP system, there is no need to change your telephone numbers when you move or when you have equipment at multiple sites. Home, office and mobile workers can all be contacted as if they were all in one office, irrelevant of their physical location.
There’s always our tech helpline
If you have any questions about hosted VoIP or any other computer-related questions, give us a call on 0345 319 4877 (local call rate). We’ll be happy to help you.