We are recruiting a marketing assistant
We are now recruiting for a keen Marketing Assistant to push our marketing to the next level. This part-time role is an essential member of our team, primarily focusing on developing and strengthening the businesses’ presence and profitability by implementing exciting marketing campaigns and delivering on strategy.
You’ll assist the company director by:
- Writing, organising the production of, and distributing marketing materials.
- Designing, conducting and analysing marketing campaigns.
- Networking with existing and potential clients, in person as well as by phone, email and other media.
- Establishing and maintaining an online presence for the business.
- Developing and managing relationships with local press, and writing and distributing regional press releases.
- Arranging and hosting promotional events.
We like to talk to you if you:
- Have excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Are personable, presentable and articulate.
- Have a sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Are creative, have strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Have a high level of computer literacy including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, email and Internet.
- Have good video and PDF editing skills.
- Are good with people i.e. have “people-skills”.
- Are punctual and reliable.
- Have a full UK driving license and have the use of a car insured for business use.
- Have experience of working within the IT support industry (not essential, but an advantage).
- Have experience of working with charitable/not-for-profit organisations (not essential, but an advantage).
We can offer you:
- Pay: £17,500 (pro-rata).
- Hours of work: 15 hours per week (standard 37.5 hours per week). A limited amount of working from home may be possible.
- Holidays: 28 days per year (pro-rata) which includes bank holidays. Holiday year is 01 April to 31 March.
- Sick pay: 20 days per year (pro-rata) at full pay, thereafter statutory sick pay subject to eligibility. Sick pay year is 01 April to 31 March.
- Auto enrolment pension for eligible jobholders.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.