Visiting Safely at School
The InVentry School sign in solution is a proven, cost-effective solution for the management of visitors, staff and students in schools. With over 4,000 schools actively using the software and full integration with SIMS, it’s proven to be the ideal solution you’re looking for.
- 20” Touch Screen Monitor – with integrated webcam and customisable front screen.
- Multiple Entry Points – for sites with more than one staff entrance point all monitors synchronise with your central database.
- DBS & Safeguarding Module – serves as your single central record of DBS checks for staff and visitors. Manage when checks are due to expire and need to be completed.
- Languages – Automated translation to any world language and custom questions are automatically translated without user interaction.
- Multi Academy Trust Functionality – allows ‘trust’ employees to travel across multiple sites using the same ID. Trust wide reporting allows the generation of personnel reports across multiple trusted sites.
- Visitor Pass System – multiple badge options for visitors, including thermal and colour passes.
- Swipe Options – fully customisable ID badges for staff.
- Events Management – pre-book visitors into school events, such as parents’ evening or meetings. Customisable email invitations can be created in the invitation builder.
- Facial Recognition – recognises visitors that have previously been on site to speed up the sign in process.
- Digital registration – for breakfast and after school clubs.
- Class lists – automatically created from your MIS, meaning no time consuming manual updates are required.
- Group tracking – quick sign in/out of groups of students for school trips.
- Mobile registration – for extra curricular activities or detentions.
- Late student passes – including time and reason for lateness can be printed and taken to class.
- Evacuation lists – mobile app to provide a fire evacuation roll call including students lists.
- Parent/guardian collection – record who has collected the child.
If you would like more information about visitor management systems call us on 017066 367036 or us our contact form.