Say Hello to Microsoft Teams
With COVID-19 continuing to impact people and countries around the world, organisations everywhere are moving to remote work and you are probably encouraging your teams to work from home as much as possible and we expect this trend to continue over the next few months, even when lockdown ends.
So what can you expect from Microsoft Teams? Well do you…
- Want to find a better way to stay connected with your teammates, even if they are locked down and working from home?
- Want to get down on multiple copies of the same document, because you asked your teammates to review a document only to have five versions come back to your email inbox?
- Feel like managing your projects is a project in itself?
If you answered, ‘Yes’ to any of the above questions, then take a look at the advantages of Microsoft Teams — the hub for business communication and collaboration, by viewing this 15 minute video. Learn about the advantages of Teams including staying connected with teammates during remote work, collaborating on documents, and managing projects more easily. Please Note: This is NOT a how-to-use Teams class. If you want to learn how to chat, meet and collaborate in Teams, please register for the Get Started with Teams class. Thanks!
Get started today
Teams is a part of Office 365. If your organisation is licensed for Office 365, you already have it. But we want to make sure everyone has access to it now. Here are some simple ways to get Teams right now.
If you want to get started with Teams, we can get you up and running straight away.
- If you have an email address through work or school, sign in using this link.
- If you’re using an email address like Gmail or Outlook, you can sign up for the freemium version of Teams by following this link.
The self-service links above works for individual sign-ups, but if you want to roll out Teams company-wide, here’s what to do.
- If you work for a business that isn’t currently licensed for Teams, there is a free Office 365 E1 offer for six months. Contact us to get started today.
- If you work in education and want to set up teachers, students, and administrators on Teams, use Office 365 A1. This free version of Office 365 is available to all educational institutions. Sign up by following this link.
If you have any questions about Microsoft Teams or any other computer-related questions, give us a call on 0345 319 4877 (local call rate). We’ll be happy to help you.