Get Modern with Windows 10 and Office 365
Don’t let the end of support for Windows 7 and the upcoming end of support for Office 2010 put productivity and customer data at risk. Get modern with Microsoft to unlock and foster better collaboration, remain secure and reduce costs.
On 4th January 2020, security updates and support for PCs running Windows 7 ended. Extended support for Office 2010 ends on 13th October 2020. What does this mean for you? Lost productivity, data risks and rising costs. The good news: Your company is in a great position to get modern with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 Business!
Digital transformation and the modernisation of IT are essential priorities for companies seeking a competitive advantage in today’s quickly changing technology landscape. Organisations like yours are driven to make changes by consumer demands and expectations, technology improvements, competitive and market forces, and changing regulatory requirements.
If you’re like most companies, you’re now starting to recognise the value of moving to a cloud-based solution and upgrading to Windows 10 and Office 365. Windows 10 and Office 365 give you the most productive and secure computing experience, with the lowest total cost of ownership and provide a secure way to collaborate seamlessly and keep your data secure.
If you run a small business and want enhanced functionality, Windows 10 and Office 365 are the way to go: Improve productivity with the latest Office apps and tools built for teamwork; Protect your company against external threats and leaks with security and compliance tools built into your devices; Free up resources and reduce IT costs over time by simplifying device management and staying up to date.
For example, with Windows 10 and Office 365, you can increase productivity, get more done, and create your best work with intelligent tools built into Office. Even small businesses can leverage enterprise-grade email and calendaring, access files from almost anywhere, and easily integrate with other commonly used apps and solutions.
- Streamline collaboration – Integrate team chats, meetings, and files in one place to increase productivity with Microsoft Teams.
- Improve performance with intelligent capabilities – Gain instantaneous analysis from intelligent services like Editor, Designer, and Smart Lookup with capabilities built into Office 365.
- Enable work from almost anywhere, on any device – Provide secure remote access to employees working from personal devices.
- Simplified for you and reduce cost
- Free up resources and reduce IT costs over time with Microsoft by simplifying device management and staying up to date:
- Receive more value – Windows 10 and Office 365 come with features and apps as they are added at no additional cost.
- Deploy intelligent applications and tools – Work smarter, not harder, with the latest Office apps and intelligent capabilities to enable your employees.
- Save time on device management – Windows 10 and Office 365 continually update across all apps, so you don’t have to worry about updates, giving you time back.
- Securely run and grow your business with enhanced security
- Protect against external threats and leaks with security and compliance tools built into your devices.
- Leverage built-in automated threat intelligence – Threat-protection technologies in Windows 10 help protect against spam, malware, viruses, phishing attempts, malicious links, and other threats.
- Ensure secure remote access across all devices – Windows 10 and Office 365 continually update across all apps, so you don’t have to worry about upgrades, keeping you compliant and secure.
- Control access to sensitive business information – Proactively safeguard your organisation with enterprise-level security on all apps and devices.
If you have any questions about how to get modern with Windows 10, Office 365 or any other computer-related questions, give us a call on 0345 319 4877 (local call rate). We’ll be happy to help you.