Back to school… I mean, work
If you’re starting to get that back to school feeling – even if you don’t have kids – it’s no surprise.
More of us are getting back to the office now after a long and very strange few months.
There’s a sense of excitement and worry, and a little bit of dread:
- Are all the correct safety measures in place?
- Will things still feel the same?
- How am I going to go back to office dress when I’ve been used to loungewear all summer?!
But with these usual concerns, as a business owner you also have a whole new host of things to consider.
- Is your workplace ready for your team to come back?
- Is the office still the right workplace for some of your team?
- Can anyone work on any device, anywhere?
There are more questions. It feels like an endless list. But as ever, we’re here to help.
My team and I have put together a guide to help you ensure you’ve covered all bases while keeping everyone’s health and safety in mind.
If you’d like to discuss how to help your staff get back to work safely, or any other technology-related questions, and would like some advice, give us a call on 0345 319 4877 (local call rate). We’ll be happy to help you.