A Quick Guide to Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app that lets your staff stay organised and have conversations all in one place. This quick video guide shows you how to use it.
Within the Microsoft Teams app, the “Teams” icon will show you all of the teams that you’re a part of. Teams are made up of channels broken down by topic. Within each channel you can hold meetings, have team conversations, and share files.
• To see all the files ever shared by the team, click the “Files” icon at the left of the screen.
• To start a conversation with one or several members of your team, press the “Chat” button and type of the name of the people you want to reach. You can also make video and audio calls directly from chats.
• In “Meetings” you can view your weekly schedule and easily create new meetings.
• “Activity” will show you everything that has happened on your teams and all of your unread messages, replies, mentions and more.
• To globally search for specific items, people or take quick actions and launch apps use the command box at the top of the screen.
If you have any questions about Microsoft Teams or any other computer-related questions, give us a call on 0345 319 4877 (local call rate). We’ll be happy to help you.