GDPR Preparedness Toolkit Seminar
I know that the introduction of the GDPR has made many organisations view it as more of a threat than an opportunity. Many organisations focus on the heavy penalties and the overall effort. However, I believe that organisations will gain a competitive advantage in being fully GDPR compliant. With many data breaches in the last few years, customers have become more concerned about the handling of their personal information than ever before. By complying with the GDPR, your organisation is safeguarding personal information and building relationships with customers based on transparency and trust – now that has to be good for your customers and for your organisation, doesn’t it?
Our 2 hour seminar will help you, as you take your first steps towards compliance by sharing practical insights about implementing a data security based approach in line with the GDPR. You will learn about:
- Why you have to comply with the GDPR and what might happen if you don’t.
- What can go wrong if you have poor data security and how to avoid it.
- The GDPR’s direct effect on your business and what you should consider changing.
- The technical and organisational measures your business will need to adopt to comply with the Regulation.
- Why the GDPR is an opportunity for, and not a threat to, your business.
- A FREE GDPR assessment toolkit you can use to help you to achieve compliance.
The seminar will be held at The Birch Hotel, Heywood, OL10 2QD with easy access to the M60, M62 and M66 on, or The Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, Bolton, BL7 9PZ with easy access to the M60, M61 and M66 on:
Wednesday, 27th September 2017, 14:00 to 16:15 – The Birch Hotel, Heywood, OL10 2QD Wednesday, 25th October 2017, 14:00 to 16:15 – The Birch Hotel, Heywood, OL10 2QD Wednesday, 29th November 2017, 14:00 to 16:15 – The Birch Hotel, Heywood, OL10 2QD
- Thursday, 8th February 2018, 14:00 to 16:15 – The Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, Bolton, BL7 9PZ
Tickets are £15.00
Contact us on 0345 319 4887 to book or book online with Eventbrite.
I hope to see you there.