GDPR Preparedness Toolkit Seminar
I know that the introduction of the GDPR has made many organisations view it as more of a threat than an opportunity. Many organisations focus on the heavy penalties and the overall effort. However, I believe that organisations will gain a competitive advantage in being fully GDPR compliant. With many data breaches in the last few years, customers have become more concerned about the handling of their personal information than ever before. By complying with the GDPR, your organisation is safeguarding personal information and building relationships with customers based on transparency and trust – now that has to be good for your customers and for your organisation, doesn’t it?
Our 2 hour seminar will help you, as you take your first steps towards compliance by sharing practical insights about implementing a data security based approach in line with the GDPR. You will learn about:
- Why you have to comply with the GDPR and what might happen if you don’t.
- The GDPR’s direct effect on your business and the transition timelines.
- The steps to take in preparing for compliance.
- The technical and organisational measures your business will need to adopt to comply with the Regulation.
- A key assessment toolkit you can use to help you to achieve compliance.
The seminar will be held at The Birch Hotel, Heywood with easy access to the M60, M62 and M66 on:
Wednesday, 27th September 2017, 14:00 to 16:15– SOLD OUT
- Wednesday, 25th October 2017, 14:00 to 16:15
- Wednesday, 29th November 2017, 14:00 to 16:15
Tickets are £15.00
Contact us on 0345 319 4887 to book or book online with Eventbrite.
I hope to see you there.