GDPR Preparedness Toolkit
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will replace the current UK Data Protection Act in May 2018. Regardless of the final outcome of Brexit negotiations GDPR will become UK law and creates new obligations for businesses that collect and process personal data, and allows authorities to impose fines of up to 4% of annual global turnover or €20 million – whichever is higher – for infringements.
This 2 hour seminar will help you, as you take your first steps towards compliance by sharing practical insights about implementing a data security based approach in line with the Regulation. You will learn about:
- Why you have to comply with the GDPR and what might happen if you don’t.
- The GDPR’s direct effect on your business and the transition timelines.
- The steps to take in preparing for compliance.
- The technical and organisational measures your business will need to adopt to comply with the Regulation.
- A key assessment toolkit you can use to help you to achieve compliance.
The seminar will be held at The Birch Hotel, Heywood with easy access to the M60, M62 and M66 on:
Wednesday, 27th September 2017, 14:00 to 16:15– SOLD OUT
- Wednesday, 25th October 2017, 14:00 to 16:15
- Wednesday, 29th November 2017, 14:00 to 16:15
Standard tickets are £25.00
Early Bird Discount tickets are £15.00 (available only if you book within 14 days of the seminar)
Contact us on 0345 319 4887 to book or book online with Eventbrite.